Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Trae tha Truth - Tha Blackprint [Mixtape] [2012]
















Tracklist

1.Intro Feat Dj Scream
2.Sick Of This Shit Feat R Kelly Prod By Stroud Platinum Hands
3.Choppa Talk Feat Young Jeezy Yo Gotti Prod By Sonny Digitallisten download
4.No Lie
5.I Do This Feat T.I Rico Love Dj Khaled Prod By J.U.S.T.I.C.E League
6.Don t Like Feat T.I
7.Bitch I m From Texas Feat Z-Ro Paul Wall Slim Thug Kirko Bangz Bun B Prod By 1500
8.Rollin Prod By Platinum Hands
9.Interlude T.I Speaks
10.Tell Me That I Can t Feat Meek Mill Prod By Cardiak
11.Remember The Rain Prod By Mr Inkredible
12.F cked Up World Feat Z-Ro Young Noble
13.Sick Of Being Broke Feat D-Bo Dj Scream
14.I Got Em Feat Waka Flocka Prod By Kaleon
15.Fighting Words Feat T.I Juicy J Prod By Mike Will Made It
16.I Run This City Feat T-Pain
17.County Jail Feat Lil Boosie
18.Gutta Chick Feat Rich Boy 2 Short Wayne Blazed Twista Prod By Supa Villain
19.I m On 2.0 Feat Big K.R.I.T Jadakiss J Cole Kendrick Lamar B.o.B Tyga Gudda Gudda Bun
20.Outro Feat Dj Scream


Download



 

No comments:

Post a Comment